27 Oct 2015

This and that...

This is how a corner of my craft room looked like 
Well, in a former lifetime that is :)
nice and pretty folded piles of fabric.
An empty cutting area and enough space to move around.
I don't want to scare you with today's pictures.
So therefor i'm not showing any.
Currently my craftroom is under construction
The walls get a new coat of paint 
and i want to do a little reorganisation.
I show the after photos soon as the room is finished.
There is a lot to sort out.
And perhaps say goodbuy to some
I keep you posted!
Groetjes..
4975832883_795b7c0638_o

6 comments:

  1. Oh lots of lovely fabric remnants - do let me know if you are selling any! x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes we need some reorganisation...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik was al een beetje jaloers op de werkplek op de eerste foto, maar het gaat dus nog mooier worden? Mocht je restjes gaan verkopen, dan hou ik mij aanbevolen voor mijn knutselende meiden. Die lapjes komen goed van pas voor onze 'workshops' met vriendinnetjes.

    Groeten van Juffrouw Mier

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zo heerlijk om je werkplek weer eens te reorganiseren, dan zie je pas echt goed je rijkdom!
    Ik heb met zoveel plezier naar de prachtige kinderkunstwerken gekeken, ben daar dol op.
    De naaldvilten muisjes zijn echt prachtig geworden.
    Aaaargh, ik wil ineens van alles tegelijk gaan doen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Corry, I do envy you that studio space. One of my dreams is to someday have a space that I could actually refer to as my studio, rather than having my various projects encroaching on all available surfaces throughout my little apartment. (Once upon a time I did live in a very bare, very spartan ...but huge loft. There was room for everything, and more....but I gave it up when the rent just became too high.)

    Your fabrics are so pretty...great to see all those colors and patterns. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Voer nu uw mobiele nummer voor een kans om te winnen. Klik op de onderstaande link:

    Click Here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :)
Groeten, Heleen en Corry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...