26 Feb 2014

Today

I spend my time behind the sewing machine
DSC05651
and made a tea house cosy
with flowery lining


DSC05659

and after a short (sweet) break.....
DSC05617
I play mix and match to put this pillow together
DSC05678
I love how it turned out
size is oblong 60cm by 34 cm
I used embroidered birds and pieces of a vintage tablecloth
and patchwork squares for the back
it will be in our etsy store
DSC05667
It was a good day...
How was yours...hope it was lovely too..
Groeten, Corry
4975832883_795b7c0638_o

9 comments:

  1. De theemuts en het kussen zijn schitterend! Echt supermooi zo.
    liefs Ester

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een prachtmuts. Daar zou ik mijn theepot graag onder zetten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the house tea cosy and the cushion.
    Julie.C

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, you and your sewing machine accomplished so much today! Both the tea cosy and the cushion cover are delightful. Very pretty, and they also share a very sophisticated Dutch style.

    Well done! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een leuke theemuts. Groetjes, Marja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een prachtige theemuts ! En ook het kussen is een plaatje !

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous pillow. It hit me straight in my heart. Beautiful. One can never have to many pillows (despite from myself who have way to many...). Thanks for sharing.
    Annette
    My Rose Valley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :)
Groeten, Heleen en Corry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...