27 Jan 2014

New wool

rowan tweed
I have bought new wool at this shop "de schapekop"
A very nice store that sells beautiful wool and fabric.
The wool is rowan tweed from Rowan
rowan tweed
I decided to crochet a big circle in a square afghan
and made a start this weekend.
 I am really enthusiastic about this yarn.
the colors blend beautifully and its soft and natural
great to work with
love, love , love it so far...
rowan tweed
Have a lovely monday...
i think i spend the rest of the day with a hook and this wool!
Groetjes, Corry
4975832883_795b7c0638_o

7 comments:

  1. I'm also a fan of this particular yarn...for all the reasons you love it. Your circles in the squares crocheting truly prove how beautifully the colors work together.

    They also mix well with non-tweedy yarns!

    I'd also like to let you know how much I liked those Dutch blue photographs in your previous post.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this yarn too- there is also a really gorgeous 4ply tweed. It knits beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel mooi garen en leuk nieuw project!
    Groetjes,

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful yarn, indeed!!!!! ;oD
    xxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and inspiring blog indeed! So good taste and lovely crafts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :)
Groeten, Heleen en Corry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...