6 Nov 2013

Inspiration,

This mornig I was going through some magazines and books.
Just for inspiration... 
 
This great picture from Flow magazine.
And I found this old fourties book again,
 
With beautifull knitted underwear for me and my daughter.
 
And new outfits for my husband and me.
And what about these playsuits for my sons!
 
I almost want to start knitting just this minute!
Hoping they will look stunning in it and appreciate the effort.. 
Instead I'll better search for new
combinations with band and fabric for a cute new bag.
These bags are in the shop.
Wish you all a great day full of inspiration. 
 
4975832883_795b7c0638_o

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that image at t´he top of this post! :-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiration can be found in strangest places sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those old Vintage Knitting Books. I have quite a collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely embroidery piece. Do you find all these stitch works at thrift stores or do you make them yourself. They are just gorgeous and I would love to have some framed at home.

    xxx
    Annette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :)
Groeten, Heleen en Corry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...