2 Sep 2013

rond kleedje ( round doily )

I was just going through some old magazines I collected and found this round doily
In the small picture the doily is photographed on a round table
very similar to our living room table
DSC04700
It's an old oak table we have for years
 We recently painted the bottom in a white off color.
I love this table and a round doily will look gorgeous..
.DSC04708  
I feel my fingers itching...
they want to start crocheting.
Ok I give in..(so easily tempted)!
I think I will use color instead of white
DSC04706
But not before the laundry is done!
Groetjes, Corry 
4975832883_795b7c0638_o

6 comments:

  1. Leukleuk, ben beniewd naar het resultaat :)! Succes ermee! Leuke kleurtjes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you crochet a doily in five colours? That's exciting. I'm so looking forward to seeing the results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zulke kleedjes haakte mijn oma vroeger ook. Vroeg me al lange tijd af waar ik zo'n patroon kon vinden. Weet nuin elk geval dat het een doile heet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo Corry...wat een mooie tafel. Gewoon beginnen met haken. Het wordt geweldig. Ik zie het ak voor me.

    Hugs en groetjes,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een goed idee om kleuren te gebruiken , ben heel benieuwd naar het resultaat !
    succes met haken.

    groetjes
    trudette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :)
Groeten, Heleen en Corry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...