15 Dec 2012

Christmas fair,

Corry and me went to a christmasfair here
were people with disabilities live and made most crafts.

x mas decorations

There was a stall with beautifull knitted christmas balls.
And I bought these,

x mas decorations

buying is so much faster than knitting,
and gives  almost as much fun!

And I love this cute snowman!

x mas decorations

And I bhougth this sweet bird ornament.
Dispite the bad weather, the market was worth and a succes!

Groetjes Heleen

4975832883_795b7c0638_o

11 comments:

  1. Leuke hangertjes! Vooral de ballen!
    Nog bedankt voor linken op mijn Xmas Linkparty!
    Groetjes,
    Mariël.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are darling! I love homemade ornaments and the fact that buying them helps someone out with disabilities is a plus...

    Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so lovely, almost Scandinavian in style.

    And I love that people with disabilities made them, crafts is such a great learning activity for them. I work with young people, some of home have learning disabilities and they just love to do anything creative, and the amount of skill they display is awesome.

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I love those and the knitted baubles are wonderful. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooi en hartverwarmend...vooral de sneeuwpop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful finds and for a good cause, too!!!
    xxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful!! Love that cute snowman!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely ornaments! My favorite is the adorable snowman, which I'm going to have my 6 year old great-niece make for her mom, a snowman collector.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :)
Groeten, Heleen en Corry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...