15 Aug 2012

Bonsoir

 from an idyllic campspot in the south of France.
While Heleen is back to real life (sorry Heleen!)  
My husband and I are having a bit of “ la belle vie”.
YES it’s wonderful! We’re surrounded by lovely towns and places to visit.
And when the weather is really warm we can dip our toes in the Cèze.
Plus we’re having lovely meals and good wine. Yes life is good!
And while my campsite neighbors are doing landry....
clothesline on campsite

I do grannies..

crochet grannies in the south of France

Grannies for new pillows

4x4 granny squares for a cushion
Bonne soirée!
Groetjes, Corry

ps: I saw on google that today is Julia Child's 100th Birthday.
Did you see the movie Julie and Julia? I love that movie!
4975832883_795b7c0638_o

14 comments:

  1. Pracht van een film! Geniet nog van je vakantie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. geweldig - denk je dat je buren een blogpost hebben geschreven met 'terwijl wij de boel aan kant maken, zit mijn buurvrouw vierkantjes te haken'? ;-) Nog fijne vakantie verder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I wish you great holidays!! Your crochet work is going lovely.
    Fun photo !

    Hugs,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like the perfect holiday!!
    Your Grannies are wonderful! Love the colours.

    I loved Julie and Julia too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely!! Beautiful grannies!! Have a great week! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bon matin ! Geniet van het Franse leven !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you Corry, enjoy!!!! :)
    We were there in May, such a beautiful part of the world, wish I was there!
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mooie vakantie grannies. Geniet nog lekker.
    Groetjes,

    ReplyDelete
  9. La vie est belle! Geniet er maar lekker van.
    Die film is superbe, het kookboek trouwens ook.
    En voor ik het vergeet,
    BON APPETIT (hoor je het haar zeggen?)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liebe Cory,

    genießt Euren Urlaub. Schöne Bilder zeigst Du uns schon. Und Deine Grannys sehen auch schon gut aus.

    Liebe Grüße, Heike

    ReplyDelete
  11. the crochet is just gorgeous, I love the random multi-colour in this design, really nice. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colours gives me inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a nice shady spot for camping. :) I haven't seen that movie, I'll have to do that...

    ReplyDelete
  14. heerlijke film!
    en van grannies krijg je nooit genoeg ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :)
Groeten, Heleen en Corry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...