1 May 2012

Woolhouse, cotton, some crochet and a bit of mix and match

I painted the woolhouse.
It has been proven, i'm not a painter!
wolhuisje (woolhouse)

The house is made from wood by my sil.
Inside i can store wool
 there are three ways to guide the threads  
one through the hole in the roof and through both chimneys

I bought cotton yarn in spring colors

cotton

great for crochet circles for a spring cushion

circle

And i did a bit of mix and match for.....
i tell you when its finished.

mix and match

have a lovely tuesday!
Groetjes, Corry

4975832883_795b7c0638_o

9 comments:

  1. Lovely idea with this house.
    Can you explain me how you did a flower at the last photo? :)
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die kleure lyk sommer al klaar mooi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the spring yarn. :)
    Happy Tuesday Corry. :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Greetings from Poland ✿ܓ
    Magdalena

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the house Corry! You make me laugh about your painting skills, but I think they're just fine! :) Love the yarn, love the circles, and I'm intrigued by the last photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Great idea Designing to products.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wat een leuk huis. en mooie plaatjes erbij.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I like the way you painted the house, very simple with line and the bird. What wonderful needlepoint bags and crotchet. I like your colors.
    xx
    julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :)
Groeten, Heleen en Corry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...