11 Mar 2012

Lovely day

The sun is shining!
It feels like the first day of spring!
Time to take the bike or spend time in the garden...
 

And I wish these tulips were blooming in the garden right now,


But that will take some more sunny days.


Until than we'll enjoy the frech tulips inside.

Made this windmill bag.


I like how the band with flowers in front,
look like a little garden.

Guess this is a very Cliché Dutch post,
with tulips and a windmill!

Enjoy your Sunday,

Groetjes Heleen
4975832883_795b7c0638_o

13 comments:

  1. Ik kom net uit de tuin. Heerlijk weer !
    Wat een leuke tas weer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until my tulips are growing in my yard and I love your Dutch post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love tulips and windmills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtige foto's, geniet van jullie zondag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was expecting all the trees to be green this morning it is so warm! jennyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful beautiful, thankyou for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helemaal niet cliché Heleen! De zon schijnt! Voor een echte cliché had het moeten regenen! Prachtige tulpen heb je!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ik wacht ook op de tulpen die uitkomen! Zijn vast niet zo mooi als vorig jaar door de vorst...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cliché but gorgeous bag, hope you had a Springy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh wat een leuke tas :) En die tulpen, daar wordt toch iedereen blij van!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My daffodils and tulips are about to pop, but we've had snow flurries so it doesn't feel very spring-like otherwise. I had to laugh at the cliche' comment. Perhaps...but both are wonderful things, so why not? ;D

    Love the bag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhh!!! How lovely thw tulips are and the little windmill with the tiny garden in front....oh,my!
    Perfect1 Just perfect,girls! I'm in love with tulips! Thanx for the fotos!...I've put them in my heart for the rainy days...
    kisses and love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :)
Groeten, Heleen en Corry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...