2 Feb 2012

February

I don't know about you, but for me, January went by SO fast!
and now we have already February......

This is the month I can add one more year to my age.
DSC02358

February
A nice month for bulbs..
and for Valentine LOVE...
DSC02370

A month for building more houses..
The few who are finished have found a box
where they patiently wait for the rest to follow.

DSC02385

And this month she has to decide...
red or blue polka dot shoes!
It's about time she stand on her own two feet!

DSC02367

And I want these three off my chair,
 or at least one of them!

DSC02377

Busy,busy,busy

But I have a trip to the postoffice first.
Have a lovely day you'll!
Groetjes, Corry

4975832883_795b7c0638_o

10 comments:

  1. Lovely bright spring post Corry! :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little windmill heart - so pretty!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color to brighten my day. Hey, how's about one of each. One Red and One Blue....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this post with all the colourful stitchy things and the spring feeling! The little windmill heart is very special. Enjoy your sewing! Wishing you both a Happy February!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post!!!! Love your house and everything else too !!!!

    :)Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with your pots for spring bulbs :D gift wrapped parcel is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your posts are like sunshine on a cloudy day. Always bright and happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely red polka dots. EVERYTHING is better with red polkadots! Love that pile of quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Polka dot shoes.....beautiful, either colour....

    Love the little bulb containers, feels like Spring is in the air.

    Lots of beautiful, happy colours ♥♥♥

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Dutch theme fabric with the windmills. Send it to America.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :)
Groeten, Heleen en Corry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...