23 Jan 2012

a new week

Just a quick post on something i did this morning
instead of the things i really should be doing.
I'm so easily distracted!!

Yesteday i went to a fleemarket with Heleen
and found a lovely vintage embroidered tea cosy cover in good condition
So this morning I picked some fabrics to make a matching insert.
vintage embroidered tea cosy

Red and white check and polka dots and
a vintage white button on top..
vintage embroidered tea cosy

I think it looks lovely...

vintage embroidered tea cosy

What do you think....
Do you fancy a cuppa?
Have a wonderful beginning of the week.
Groeten, Corry
4975832883_795b7c0638_o

23 comments:

  1. Hej Heleen en Corry

    it's wonderful!
    Would look great in my tea room! ;-D
    LOVE the pips cups too
    Have a great week ahead
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Awesome.............pretty Awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Прекрасно!!! вспомнился бабушкин дом!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tea cosy is SOOOO gorgeous! I would love a cuppa from it!! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh wat een prachtige vondst! En die stofjes passen er prachtig bij!
    groetjes van Ester

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely lovely - the insert goes so well with the lovely old linen.
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  7. prachtig geworden. En weer helemaal eigentijds..of is het nu geborduurd?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it, so bright and cheerful and the insert a sheer genius fit! Thank you for sharing these wonderful finds with us, I confess, I miss the Kingloop winkles...alot!
    Maybe this year I will find great pieces just like you do when I get to go back home again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect fabric for the insert!!!! I love it, and yes I'm ready for a cup of tea!
    Chris :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh you have my little pink cup and saucer too. Aren't they lovely?
    They look devine with your beautiful tea cosy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my that's not beautiful it's stunning, gorgeous, exquisite! What a pleasure to use it must be. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jullie vinden wel altijd iets moois he? Heel leuk afgewerkt op deze manier! fijne dag. groetjes Paula

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is BEAUTIFUL and CLEVER and PRACTICAL. Tick. Tick. Tick.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhh love it!! Make a replica and offer it at your store!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. met zoiets moois kan de ochtend, dag, week .... niet meer stuk!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :)
Groeten, Heleen en Corry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...