18 Jan 2012

A bird on a branch and other things that keep me busy...

I have this small embroidered bird I found on a flee market some time ago.


I also had some leftovers from this project

table runner


The colors of these Japanese fabrics match perfectly with the little bird.
they make a lovely pillow by adding them together.

bird on a branch

my street with houses grows slowly
with emphases on slowly!

building houses from scrap

I finished the December block for
bloggers block of the month, December

I machine sewn the top of the scrappy nine patch quilt.
nine patch quilt

I first thought of quilting this one with the machine,
 but it didn't turn out so well
so it's hand quilting instead....


Have a nice day you'll..
Thank's for stopping by..
It's always so nice to read your lovely comments.
Sorry, for being such a bad blogger lately.
Groeten, Corry


4975832883_795b7c0638_o

12 comments:

  1. So many pretty things here today. The bird will make a beautiful pillow and I love the black and white cornerstones in your nine patch. Happy quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great projects Corry. I love your scrappy 9 patch fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat leuk dat vogeltje, helemaal leuk met die bloemetjesrand eromheen :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little embroidered bird on a branch and the way you are creating a lovely cushion. I also loved seeing all your gorgeous quilts, love that scrappy look so much, and you make such pretty colour combinations and effects.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely such beautiful crafts
    Oh my goodness ( omg) as some kids say OMG in stede of oh my goodness
    werid right
    Ella x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely vintage embroidery bird ;0)
    love the quilt, such a talent you are xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I loved seeing your latest projects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wat een productie zeg!
    dus ook hier groeit een mooie stad ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the little bird...so cute and the colors in the 9 patch are wonderful! have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's going to be so pretty when it's finished, love that little bird.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for sharing article! I will continue noticing your blog! The bird will make a beautiful pillow and I love the black and white cornerstones in your nine patch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :)
Groeten, Heleen en Corry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...