25 Jan 2012

After work is done,

Today after work I made myself some tea with
homemade apple pie a coockie and opened the mail.


A big envelope and the coocking magazine Delicious.
(I might gain some ideas for dinner this evening)

I'm so happy, the fabic from Den Haan en Wagenmakers
arrived in the big envelope! 


I need for the binding.
Can't wait to finish the quilt.

Now I browse through the magazine..
no easy ideas for todays meal.
But a great recipe for apple pie!


I think we'll have a quick meal today..
So I can start making pie and sew the binding!

Groetjes Heleen


4975832883_795b7c0638_o

11 comments:

  1. Dat is genieten! 't Ziet er idd mooi en lekker uit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so inspiring! I just love your tea pot too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very happy to follow.Apple pie looks great.
    Bye.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een schitterende stof! Ik ken de site wel, maar nog nooit wat besteld.
    Ben benieuwd naar het eindresultaat.
    En appeltaart....dat gaat er altijd in.
    Fijne avond,
    groetjes Ester

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice teapot and cups. And love the new fabric.
    Dorothy~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. HELLO!
    LOVE those mugs! hehe ;-0)
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat hebben jullie toch een leuke blog! Alles ziet er altijd zo vrolijk, fleurig,kleurrijk en lekker Hollands uit. Ik ben steeds weer blij als ik zie dat jullie een nieuw bericht geplaatst hebben!

    Fijne avond,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. If that lovely heart tin is what your cookies came in, you are a lucky woman! I just can't find things like that here in the States....and I suppose you got in at your local grocery store? Just love your blog! Have for years! Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooeehhh lekker! Ik ben benieuwd!!

    Plezier!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yea for pie and sewing!! Easy dinners are my specialty!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. zo lang je nog niet begonnen bent zijn er oneindig veel mogelijkheden ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :)
Groeten, Heleen en Corry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...