19 Dec 2011

Monday (Christmas) inspiration

Hoi everyone.
How are you'll doing these last days close to Christmas?
Me.. i'm doing just fine...
I'm done with most of the Christmas decorations

mirror decoration

I keep my magazines, especially Country Living.
And every year around Christmas time I go through the
December issue from previous years for inspiration.

Country Living December issues

Inspiration for
Gift wrapping

gift wrapping inspiration

for making ornaments

ornaments country living

see the cat and the boot below,
obvious were they came from

home made

Tree inspiration

tree

Our tree 2011
2011


I love the star on the right in this picture below
Wish i know how to make one like that!
photo taken from Country Living magazine

So far for this monday inspiration.
I only can hope i didn't give you an overdose?
I could go on and on..but I won't!
Happy monday! Groetjes,
Corry
4975832883_795b7c0638_o

16 comments:

  1. I do have a link to a hexecontahedron which is a bit different from the star you want to make:
    http://mathworld.wolfram.com/RhombicHexecontahedron.html
    I love your tree !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Op mijn blog staat een link van een site waar je soortgelijke sterren kunt vinden, ik heb daarvan sterren in mijn boom hangen, maar er staan ook veel andere sterren op die site.
    http://mwlbyangelique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same with my magazines :) all these pictures are so familiar, love them :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    Your tree looks lovely!

    Very festive!

    Melx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tree...we used to make balls out of old Christmas cards when I was young...we cut circles and folded them into triangles and glued...it must be something like that...it's beautiful! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. jij bent klaar voor de kerst! wij hebben een Grote Boom, heerlijk ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Corry,you're right! As you do, I love Country Living, especially December issue.Beautyful pictures and such an atmosphere11!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No overdose Corry!!
    All beautiful. :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am quite inspired by all your suggestions, and now just have to find time to try some of these ideas...in addition to the Christmas projects I am already trying to finish before December 25!

    This time of the year is such fun.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love all the cheery inspiration! I save December issues of favorite magazines, too, and enjoy thumbing through them over and over.

    Your tree is cute, we're also using white lights on ours this year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous inspiration thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. all very beautiful. I watch all your publications very approvingly.
    affection.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just found your Gorgeous blog,so much inspiration,I'm now following
    Merry Christmas
    XX Manda XX

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have beautiful Christmas decorations, So colorful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :)
Groeten, Heleen en Corry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...