16 Oct 2011

What's in the box?

                                                    Today I came across this box thinking,
 'what did I put in here?'

039

I thought it was embroidery thread...
But when I opened the box,

043

It is something completely different.
In the box are the little bears I made.

045

And in the middle is White little Bear,
The old cuddle bear of our son.

046

It was always so cute how he (we) cuddled this bear.
(You can put your hand in the bear and than he really comes to live.)
Oh, it's unbelievable how fast our kids grow up.
Guess I have cherish this bear and memory.


Ok, little bear is going back in the box,
but I had to put my hand in for just a minute and he's waving to you all.

groetjes Heleen
4975832883_795b7c0638_o

11 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet!
    What a lovely little bear and story ;-)
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute little bear, nice box too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious, and I love the idea of you and your son cuddling with this sweet bear. How nice that you found him in his hiding place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely colourful box, and what sweet little bears. Lovely to keep such a special little childhood friend.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I love all your things here! Best greetings Riitta Sinikka / Romulyyli-blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely suprise! the bears are so cute!!

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, those are the sweetest bears!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty box...and what wonderfulness inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The box is great! And those bears so cute. My mom made an elephant for my brother. He called it his "eldegunk" -- and always sucked on its trunk. ha! He also chewed on puppy dog tails when he was little -- real puppies. Yikes! :) Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH my! It's a teddy bear box. How cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :)
Groeten, Heleen en Corry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...