6 Oct 2011

mosaic

"Autumn, the year's last, loveliest smile."
Author: William Cullen Bryant
 
More smiles found on Flickr.....
 
Autumn mosaic
 
1. crochet pumpkin, 2. Winter Fairy Ring, 3. Felted Storage Basket, 4. Patchwork pumpkin, 5. Autumn Flowers handbag, 6. acorns, 7. log cabin pot holder, 8. Autumn Garland, 9. hedgehog in the fog, 10. hello, Fall. [little quilt no. 1], 11. Sewn Spaces Pincushion Swap, 12. Autumn Is Coming :) FRONT PAGE, 13. Pumpkin Foxglove says 'Hello!', 14. i *heart* autumn!, 15. Felt iphone Case with Autumn Tree, 16. Mushroom House: Brown (side view)
 
Groetjes, Corry


4975832883_795b7c0638_o

6 comments:

  1. Ik had zin in de herfst, maar na de koude winderige dag van vandaag even niet meer, maar bij het zien van dit mooie mozaïek weer wel.
    Dank je!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely autumn collection! Thank you for sharing :)

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that I stopped by. You see, I recently made a gift for a friend that was...well...underappreciated :(
    Therefore I have decided to spend my time making something for myself, that little quilt will be perfect :)
    Happy Autumn, I am loving the little quilt that you made :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous mosaic! A real taste of Autumn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :)
Groeten, Heleen en Corry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...