1 Oct 2011

Blogger's block of the month

I just couldn´t resist this BOM
Canton Village Quilt Works
So I joined the blogger's block of the month
hosted by the talented Jackie from canton village quilt works.
 
Sherri from a quilting life made the tutorial for the September block.
And here is what I made of it.

Blogger's BOM,
 
I used mon jardin en Provence (Den Haan & Wagenmakers)
And fabric from les Olivades

mon jardin en Provence
 
A touch of france, just like the weather....
Beautiful blue skies!
Happy weekend!
Groeten, Corry
4975832883_795b7c0638_o

7 comments:

  1. Your block looks fabulous. :o)

    I am having a little give a way.
    Would you like to drop by?

    Have a nice weekend.

    Sincerely, Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Corry! I do a block of the month here in town, I never thought to do one on-line...Neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely block and beautiful fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blocks and fabrics are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fabrics. They made into such a lovely block. We have blue skies too, but next week fall is going to put in an appearance. That's OK too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dat ziet er al mooi uit, ben benieuwt naar het volgende blok.
    Goed weekend, Evelyne

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! It looks just like you. Lovely fabrics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :)
Groeten, Heleen en Corry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...