26 Oct 2011

Bloggers block of the month- October

Canton Village Quilt Works

october- bloggers block of the month
october

september- bloggers block of the month
september
fabrics for bloggers block of the month
 
I just finished block nr.2 of the bloggers BOM
Thank you Vicki for your ocktober design.
I made my blocks 24cm square, that's bigger than the original BOM pattern
Somehow I went wrong converting  inches into centimeters!
I think they look nice anyway.
If you like to join bloggers block of the month..
just click the button above, it's not to late!
Groetjes Corry
4975832883_795b7c0638_o

2 comments:

  1. Oh jee, is het alweer zover? Je blokken zijn pachtig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilt blocks, and I enjoyed seeing all those lovely fabrics too. I also thought the knitted stars on your previous post were adorable, I've never seen any like it before.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :)
Groeten, Heleen en Corry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...