24 Oct 2011

Autumn holidays,

The advantage of working in education is that both,
the kids and me have holidays
at the same time.
And this week we have 'Herfstvakantie' (autumn holidays).

So time for some shopping,

001

Bought this cute necklace watch at Oude liefde

Time to do some coocking and baking with the kids,

011

There's a stew on the stove and it's smelling in the house..hmmmm.

And time for some sewing,

a Dutch windmill bag

A bag with a Dutch embroidered windmill.

And This is also a week to
do a little nothing but
walking outside in the woods,
a bit of houscleaning,
hanging on the couch,
watching a movie,
read a good book.....

Think I'm going to need another week off...

Groetjes Heleen
4975832883_795b7c0638_o

9 comments:

  1. Oh, you have found wonderful ways to observe that Autumn Holiday time.

    The little necklace is a beauty, its design and craftsmanship really does speak from another era.

    It's getting cooler here in New York, too, and you've reminded me that it might just be the day to prepare the first stew of this season.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoi Dutch sister, wat heb je een leuk tijdschrift over België gevonden ! 'Goesting' heeft bij ons de verkiezing van het leukste woord gewonnen. Wij zijn lekkerbekken, tja, dat is nu eenmaal zo. Groetjes, van een Belgian sister !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have some lovely things planned, enjoy your week off. :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. niet teveel plannen maken! gewoon genieten ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your necklace looks cute!
    This magazine looks very delicious!
    We have Herbstferien ( Fallbreak) too in Duitsland!
    Now I want to read later Posts of your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh I wish I could have some autumm holidays as well...
    Another lovely bag is coming, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh stew sounds wonderful...I have a big pot of chicken soup on! Enjoy the holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds heavenly Heleen!! Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the holidays (I work in a school too!) the only problem is they are never quite long enough! I'm busy making curtains for my dining room and of course making my Christmas cake.
    Enjoy your holiday. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :)
Groeten, Heleen en Corry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...