27 Sep 2011

oma's famous attic

I bet we mentioned the "box of Pandora" before.
Our mothers famous attic. One of our favorite places to shop.
Heleen and I regularly sniffing around looking for something we can use.
And I must say... we are rarely disappointed.
Over the years she build a wide collection of beautiful materials.
Wool, yarn, fabrics and other bits and pieces.
She sure has a good eye for beautiful things and for detail!

a touch of dutch blue

Would you also like to go shopping at oma's attic?

fabric from "oma's" famous attic

Here's a small collection.
If you are interested please visit our shop.

mosaicaade968f27772b975c6d99a63dc2c61f3b062b2b

So, enough advertising.
Have a lovely day or evening (depending on your time zone)
See you soon,
Groetjes Corry

4975832883_795b7c0638_o

10 comments:

  1. I will have to check it out. If only I could sew. What a fabulous selection of fabric and colors.

    Now, off to find you on Pinterest. I just saw your button.

    Toodles,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh oh! Don't tempt me! I am on shopping restriction! I am not allowed! Beautiful fabric. So nice to see different fabric than all the modern commercial ones. Always love unique and different pieces. Interesting. Maybe there will be more to purchase later on. When I can go on a shopping spree again I mean. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. je zou eens in mijn kelder moeten komen kijken - allemaal restantjes uit de familie. maar niet geordend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...I'm on my way over there right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - how absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik ben weer bij, ik jullie berichtjes gelezen, wat prachtig die gecombineerde stofjes en gefeliciteerd nog met het winnen van jullie give-away. Jullie maken altijd mooie dingen, kijk die tassen nu weer! zucht... hihi fijne dag, groetjes Paula

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your fabrics are so sweet. :o)
    And how blessed to have an attic belonging to your mom to shop. :o)
    Have a super day.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, such gorgeous fabric! I love the possibilities that brings. Off to check out your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ben nieuw in "quiltland" dus op zoek naar inspiratie, laat ik die hier nu volop vinden. Heerlijk blog zal regelmatig langskomen hoor.
    Gr, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :)
Groeten, Heleen en Corry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...