22 Nov 2010

Wreaths

by Corry
With Christmas just around the corner, okay first we welcome sinterklaas.
But once he's on his boat back to spain it’s time to start thinking about decorating
 the house up a little. A tree, a little glitter, a little ribbon.
And, definitely a new wreath, I can hardly wait!
And where can you go for inspiration in the meantime?
Flickr ofcourse!

Flickr inspiration "wreaths"

1. woodland wreath, 2. Vintage Christmas Light Bulb Wreath, 3. Spring Paper Wreath, 4. wreath light, 5. Untitled, 6. Christmas fabric wreath 2009, 7. Button Wreath Ornament, 8. Mini Felted Wool Wreath, 9. Front Side of Yo-yo Wreath, 10. Acorn Wreath, 11. Winter White, 12. Yo Yo Wreath, 13. holiday rag wreath (9), 14. Wreath of brooches, 15. Vintage Ornament Wreath Shiny Brite, 16. bird wreath ornament

Monday groetjes,
Corry
4975832883_795b7c0638_o

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the inspiration. I’m working on a fabric wreath and I hope it works out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so nice it doesn't have too be Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking I need to get a new wreath for our new home. I need to go check these out. I love the acorn wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous wreaths and all so very different!
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, now I'm inspired to look for my Christmas fabric scraps and make a yo yo wreath! Thank you for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear why did I throw out my grandparents old Christmas lights?!! I love that wreath! Oh well I can still make a rag wreath. What a fabulous selection of pretty wreaths you found.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inspiring indeed! I started a bit of my decorating already. I couldn't help myself. A local radio station started playing christmas music a week or so ago, and my favorite craft store is all decked out. It's all very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful wreaths! All so different and all so perfect! Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hier wordt ik helemaal vrolijk van!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wishing you both a joyous holiday season! Thank you for all that you share. Your blog is such a special place filled with inspiration. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  11. What wonderful ideas..... thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :)
Groeten, Heleen en Corry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...