12 Nov 2010

Look who just flew in...

by Corry

Birdhouse , miho design

This lovely bluetit ( i think it's a bluetit??)
landed right on the twigs just outside the little cute birdhouse.

DSC09156
The birdhouse on my chair till I find a nice spot to hang it.
Isn't this super cute!! Its made from printed wood
and comes in a build it yourself kit. Which is very easy to do.

DSC09161


 The bird is made from fabric and is ready to sit on a branch.
This kit is made by  MIHO unexpected things.
They come in all kinds.


 
Pillow swap update:

How are you participants doing?  Are you making some good progress?
Are have you already sent or received your pillowcase?
We can hardly wait to see all your pillows in full glory!
And we certainly would love it if you add your swap pictures
to the "Dutch Sisters Pillow Swap Fall 2010" flickr group
If you have any trouble regarding this swap what so ever, please send us a mail!!
Tip: Meike from meikever pointed out to us
 that there is a pillow week challenge over at "house on hill road" blog
you all might find interesting to read.
 
Before I go off to find a nice spot for my birdhouse a tiny
sneak peak for my swappartner Monique.
 

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Groetjes Corry


4975832883_795b7c0638_o

11 comments:

  1. Heej Corry jij ook een heel fijn weekend en wat heb je weer allemaal veel moois gemaakt, groetjes Irma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een mooi vogelhuisje en ook alle andere dingen van Miho uit het filmpje! Bedankt om ons te laten meegenieten! En het vogeltje past perfect bij het huisje!
    Groetjes,
    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die vogelhuisjes van MIHO zijn fantastisch. Ik heb er eentje op mijn verlanglijstje staan voor Sinterklaas. Heb de de rendierhoofden (met gewei) ook gezien. Eigenlijk te veel om uit te kiezen; allemaal even leuk.
    groetjes, Dorien

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh dat meesje met zijn (ja zijn) huisje! Het filmpje vind ik ook leuk, maar ik moet wel op de kerstman wachten....fijn weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Corry

    What a wonderful birdbox and bird.
    TOTALLY inspired me, I've checked out the MIHO website and I definitely know what I would like for my December birthday...I will have to copy you I am afraid.
    Oh isn't that bird wonderful too...it does come with the birdhouse or is this available seperately?. I also really like the Deer heads...very tempted...
    perhaps that will be a Christmas Present...to our SWEDISH HOUSE lol!
    Thank you for sharing.

    Have a wonderful weekend
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    P.S. I have made contact with my lovely swap partner in Russia...looking forward to beginning my cushion slip as soon as I return from London.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Corry and Heleen, hello!! I have just found your blog and I DO love your work!!! Wow! So lovely space you created around here!!
    Be sure I will be around always!!!
    Love from Brasil!!! Bela.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found your blog a few weeks ago, I'm Danish but my girlfriend is half dutch, so its great to get some dutch input . love the birdhouse, and will so check out the site.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, my name is Patricia. I live in Brazil,i love quilts, and crafts.
    Your blog have a many cute things. I always to be here.
    I invited you to visit my Blog.
    Patipins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hoi Corry, ik probeerde net een foto in de flickr groep te zetten en dat lukte niet? Enig idee?
    Maar kijk anders even op mijn blog dan zie je alvast wat van mijn kussen aan Sarah; Wij hebben onze kussens al verstuurd by the way. Goed he!
    Het vogelhuisje is echt super super mooi. Zo'n vogeltje heb ik ook nodig want ik ben met de meiden ook bezig met een vogelhuis te maken. Binnenkort uiteraard te bezichtigen op mijn blog.
    Fijn weekend
    Groetjes Michaja

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!!
    I will be ready to ship end of this week. Just rounding out a few extras and it shall be on it's way!! What fun what fun!! Thank you for hosting another wonderful swap!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :)
Groeten, Heleen en Corry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...