19 Nov 2010

Dutch fabric quilt and a peek,

By Heleen
The Dutch fabric quilt is finished.

Dutch fabric quilt

The quilting with old DMC thread worked out just fine.

Dutch fabric quilt

I had to finish the quilt before I could start to make the


pillow for the pillow swap. And yes it is almost finished!
Of course I can only show a little peek,

pillow swap peek

and another peek.

pillow swap peek

Hope to send it this weekend or next week...

For all you sweet pillow swappers,
Don't forget to put your pictures on our flickr group
and
please send us a mail or leave a comment if you send or recieve your pillow,
we just don't want to miss anything you make!!
Groetjes Heleen

4975832883_795b7c0638_o

13 comments:

  1. Your quilt is beautiful. I love both the colour and the fabric combinations. Can't wait to see the pillow, it looks very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super yummy quilt! Love all the patterns and colors and prints!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt is absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your quilt Heleen, beautiful! :)
    I've almost finished my pillow too!
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The quilt is wonderful. :) The thread looks great...nice and noticeable. I love that peek...can't wait to see the finished product! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. as usual, love your quilt! i get so excited to see your finished projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I do like your new quilt, it's so beautiful. Your pillow peeks are very pretty as well, so exciting for your swap partner. My swap is over with pillows received by both of us. I will be showing them off when my computer is working properly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything you put your hands to is beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful quilt! I sent my pillow out on Tuesday the 16th.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your quilt is beautiful! Can't wait to see the pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Heleen, this quilt is beautiful, the colours go really well together. From what I can see of the pillow so far I'm sure it will be just as lovely! I've presented you with a little award on my site as I really enjoy reading your blog! Hope you have a lovely weekend :) Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dat quiltwerk ziet er erg goed uit.Hou van die kleuren, maar dat wist je misschien al...
    Groetjes
    Annemieke

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful work, I lake it!
    Big kisses from Croatia, ZondrA Art

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :)
Groeten, Heleen en Corry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...