13 Oct 2010

I did it again...

by corry 
Go grocery shopping on an empty stomach!
That's so wrong..
Surrounded by temptations its hard to resist.
But I did,  I was strong,
and bought a food magazine instead. 
How smart is that!

Back home, the groceries in the cupboard and me on the couch
drooling over all the yummie goodies in the picture,
my stomach starts to growl again.
As a magnet my hand automaticly 
grabs those delicious cookies. Hunger would now be over soon.

Wrong..so terribly wrong!!
(but very yummy, indeed)

Swap news
There are 72 lovely participants (including Heleen and I)
Most of you have responded to our mail.
Please, if you haven't heard from us yet
send an email to

In the next few days we're making couples
and will send out all partner's details.
You hear from us soon.
Groeten, Corry




4975832883_795b7c0638_o

8 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about going on an empty stomach :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shopping on an empty stomach, it costs a fortune and lots of wrong calories! But sometimes we just need to eat chocolate, don’t we?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean Corry, those biscuits are SO yummy!! :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. en als je zondigt moet je er vooral heel erg van genieten!

    ReplyDelete
  5. See, now I'm hungry too. Here I go to the pantry to see what I've got.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I hate when I shop on an empty stomach...I bring home the worst...yet best ...foods!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so excited to get my swap partner, cant wait to get sewing!
    Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree Corry! It's dangerous! I don't even go down the cookie aisle anymore. But they had a bag of caramels right in the front of the store. I've bought 3 now, saying I'd make caramel dip for apples. I've only made it once! 0:) Hmm, I wonder where the others went...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :)
Groeten, Heleen en Corry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...