14 Sep 2010

Hoi

By Corry

Remmember the crochet grannies I made this summer.
I'm gonna use them to make pillows.




I love how this one turned out.
100% wool and lots of color
that always works for me!

This book I bought last week. Cath Kidston's sewing lessons for beginners.
It's a lovely book and it contains lovely projects which are not that difficult to make.
The book comes with a complete sewing kit for the bag that's shown on the cover.


Have a good beginning of the week.

Groeten, Corry
4975832883_795b7c0638_o

4 comments:

  1. Mooie eerste post! Ziet er goed uit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cath has the most lovely colors!
    Hugs & ♥♥♥s,
    Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cushions and the clamshell edging is particularly charming! I'm a sucker for bright colors and wool as well. There is nothing like it. =)

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore your crochet pillows and wondered if you might tell me how you attach the granny square front to the fabric back? I would love to do the same. :o)
    Have a lovely week.
    Sincerely, Trish

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :)
Groeten, Heleen en Corry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...