26 Sep 2010

Bag and tree update

By Heleen
I made this bag,
Autumn bag

With vintage ribbon and a embroidered painting.
I love the autumn colors in this scenery.

Do you remember my tree pictures?
My idea was to make a picture of the same tree every month.
januari februari maart april
januari        februari           march              april
mei juni
may       june

now here is a little gap...
I missed juli and august..I know, it's a unfortunate,
so now I made two pictures in september,
1 september autumn day, 23 september

You can already see the fall colors in the top of the tree and on the edges of the leaves.
I'm sure the october and november tree pictures will have even better colors!
wish you all a good start of the week!

Groetjes Heleen 

4975832883_795b7c0638_o

16 comments:

  1. It’s wonderful to see the tree changing! This morning we made a walk through the park and it’s still unbelievably green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of our trees are beginning to change. I love fall colours, but I don't like the thought of winter coming. Great bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah ja echt een herfst tas, hij is weer helemaal mooi. Ik heb inmiddels een klein tasje met borduursel gepimpt, ik zal het ook eens op mijn blog zetten.
    Hier is onze Cessus al helemaal geel en half kaal, dat voelt al behoorlijk herfstig. Maar ik vind dat nu nog wel genieten. Het zou alleen op 1 januari uit moeten zijn met de kou!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I made simular pictures of the tree outside my window. I love to see the changes in both sky and foliage. Also a great reminder that although it takes a long time, spring will come again!
    Enjoy the fall.
    Heleenfer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tree photos! The new fall bag is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love the tree photos, it's amazing how much it changes throughout the year.
    Great bag as always, Heleen!!
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. De tas is enig. Leuk idee van de boomfoto's.
    Groetjes

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bag is beautiful. You find the nicest pieces to use in your bags.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat een leuk idee om de boom elke maand op de foto te zetten!
    Mooie tas weer.
    Fijne week
    Michaja

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your bags! Echt superleuk!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Die tas is echt helemaal top ,prachtig gemaakt, een echt pronkstuk.
    Mooi die bomen zo op een rijtje, wat een leuk idee .

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those pictures of the tree and the bag is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your bag...I never thought about taking tree pictures each month...what a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a great idea! Really love how the tree is different each month!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Don't be sorry Heleen, the September tree's photos are very beautiful!
    And so is your bag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :)
Groeten, Heleen en Corry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...